VISA Personal Credit Cards
VISA Platinum Cash Back Credit Card
- 2.0% cash back on gas & groceries*
- 1.0% cash back on all other purchases*
- No Annual Fee
Our Cash Back redemption program provides you with more options to redeem your rewards once you've earned a minimum of $25 in cash back rewards. Your cash back reward balance and earnings are printed on your monthly statement and do not expire. Redemption options include saving for something special, purchasing gift cards and other specials.
*Our Members 1st FCU VISA Platinum Cash Back Rewards card will earn 2.0% cash back on all new qualifying net purchases at eligible grocery merchants and gas merchants. Eligible grocery merchants are classified by standard industry codes (SIC) of 5411 and 5451. Eligible gas merchants are classified by standard industry codes (SIC) of 5541 and 5542. Each quarter (defined as January through March, April through June, July through September, and October through December) there is a limit of a total of $1,500.00 of the 2.0% cash rewards related to gas and grocery purchases. Once the $1,500.00 limitation for that specific quarter is reached, all additional gas and grocery transaction codes will receive the standard 1.0% cash reward only. Members 1st FCU cannot be held liable or responsible for merchants that are not properly identified with these SIC codes which will result in receiving only 1.0% cash rewards. Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, purchasing of money orders or cash equivalents (including ATM advances) are not eligible for cash rewards. Should your account become 90 days or more delinquent or fall out of good standings, any and all accumulated cash rewards may be forfeited. Cash Back Reward redemption options are outlined within our ScoreCard Rewards web site at www.scorecardrewards.com. Minimum redemption amount is $25.00. All cash back rewards are non-expiring.
VISA Platinum Points Credit Card
Earn merchandise and travel or hotel reservation points every time you have a signature-based transaction. Earn extra bonus points (2X, 3X, 4X or more) at participating online and in-store retailers. Points don't expire so the more your point balance grows, the more reward options you have available. No Annual Fee.
VISA Platinum Select Credit Card
This card option doesn't have points, cash back or other bells and whistles. This card keeps things simple with an ongoing low rate. No Annual Fee.
VISA Platinum Secured Credit Card
If you have had difficulty in getting approved for unsecured credit in the past or are trying to re-establish credit, this type of credit card may be right for you. With our VISA Platinum Secured Credit Card you deposit a specific amount of money ($500 to $5,000) into a VISA Secured Savings Account. This deposit secures your line of credit. Unlike prepaid or debit cards, our VISA Platinum Secured Credit Card will report your account activity to the three major consumer reporting agencies to help establish or re-build your credit. Plus, with a 24-month graduation program, your secured credit card could be converted to a non-secured credit card based on your previous 24-month account history and performance. This is the perfect card to help freshen up your finances. Consider applying today.
Our VISA Platinum Secured Credit Card offers:
- lines of credit up to $5,000
- 24-month Graduation Possibility
- Annual Fee of $25
- V.me eCommerce Digital Wallet and Alert Management Services
- Verified by VISA Participant
- Zero Fraud Liability Protection
- Worldwide Acceptance at Millions of VISA Participating Merchants
Personalize Your VISA Credit Card
Design your credit card using your own photo. It's easy to do with our VISA Credit Card Personalization Service(ePix).
- Use a photo of your choice for your card background or select a photo from our pre-selected gallery of backgrounds.
- If you choose one of our backgrounds, you may also put your own photo on the front of your card for added security.
- Your first photo card is free. After your initial personalized card order, there is a nominal fee to replace your card (using the same design), order an additional card or change your design.
- Existing cardholders may access this feature by logging in to Members 1st Online (home banking) > VISA > Credit Card Personalization Consumer.
Uploaded images must meet these criteria:
File Format: JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, or BMP
Image Dimensions: minimum of 480 by 480 pixels
Resolution: minimum of 300 dots-per-inch (DPI) - 600 DPI is recommended for best quality
File Size: cannot exceed 4 megabytes (MB), or 4,000 kilobytes (KB)/p>
General - Use a high quality photo from your digital camera - the better your photo the better your card will look. Low resolution photos, photos that are too small in dimensions, scanned photos, photos that are resized/stretched, and/or very dark or very light photos will not produce a quality card image.
Identity Photos - Must be a photo of the actual cardholder. Use a straight-on full-head image, and zoom in on your face. Do not wear hats or sunglasses or other items that could detract from your clear identity. Use a photo with a light-colored and single-color backdrop for best results.
Custom Logos - If the file format is JPG, GIF, TIFF, or BMP, then the logo background color as indicated by the upper-leftmost pixel will be "knocked out" to allow the card background to show. If the file format is PNG, then no background color knockout occurs and the logo background will be left intact and will overlay the card background. (Note: The Client should also document here additional specifics around acceptable custom logos including allowed dimensions and allowed content.)
To upload an image, the image file must be located on a storage device that is accessible by the personal computer on which you are viewing the Pix Card Designer website.
For any image, you warrant to (Issuer name) that: you are the owner of the image (e.g. it is a photo taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the image's owner to use the image on your card; and use of the image by (Issuer name) will not infringe any other person's rights, including intellectual property rights, in the image. (Issuer name) may require evidence of the image owner's consent or of your ownership of the image.
An image will be disapproved if it contains any of the following prohibited content. (Issuer Name) or its third party supplier(s) have the sole discretion to approve or disapprove an image based on these criteria and its review process. If your image disapproved due to not meeting these Image Guidelines, we will notify you via e-mail and ask re-submit a new image for consideration.
- Sexual/provocative/obscene/profane/vulgar subect matter of any nature
- Partial or full nudity
- Political subject matter of any nature
- Offensive racial/prejudicial subject matter of any nature
- Offensive religious subject matter of any nature
- Advertising of any nature*
- Self-promotion of any nature (e.g., personal business card)*
- Copyrighted material of any nature*
- Branded products/services, including abbreviations, acronyms and/or symbols of any nature*
- Solicitations, including telephone numbers or services of any nature (e.g., 900 or 800 numbers URLs)
- Celebrities/musicians/athletes/entertainers/public figures/cartoon characters, etc., of any nature*
- Affiliation with groups that are determined to be of a "socially unacceptable" nature, including scenes, names or symbols, or illegal or anti-social behavior
- Depiction of violent acts or death imagery
- Depiction of alcohol, tobacco, drugs or firearms
- Depiction of or reproduction of currency
- Anything that interferes or may interfere with the required security features of the card; 17.Subject matter of any nature that might result in card acceptance confusion or non-acceptance by merchants
- Subject matter of any nature that might result in card fraud;
- Reference to any MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card brand sponsored properties/events*
- Competitive card brand or institution marks or names
- Any graphic design element that might reflect poorly on or might engender hostility toward or might cause derision of or might bring into disrepute the MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card brands
- Any graphic design element that might reflect poorly on or might engender hostility toward or might cause derision of or might bring into disrepute the Card Issuing Institution or associated organizations/businesses
- Also take into account any applicable local laws, regulations, or cultural sensitivities and customs in the target market where the card will be used.
*NOTE: The foregoing shall not apply to the use of any company image, copyrighted material, branded products/services, including abbreviations, acronyms and/or symbols of any nature, trademarks, personalities or names to the extent legally owned by or licensed to the cardholder.
Buy online easily and safely with VISA Checkout!
To reach our Card Services experts call: (800) 283-2328, ext. 6035
If you are a member of our Credit Union and have a card-related concern, please refer to these phone numbers:
Report a lost, stolen or found card:
24-hour account inquiries:
Certificate Special Offer
Home Equity Loan Rates as low as
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate **APY=Annual Percentage Yield