Electronic & Mobile Services - Direct
Direct Deposit is the confidential, electronic transfer of your
paycheck, Social Security benefit, pension, annuity check, or other
payment into your savings or checking account. Your entire paycheck
can be automatically credited toward any combination of your
Members 1st accounts each pay period. Direct Deposit increases the
safety and convenience of processing your check, eliminates waiting
in payday lines, and makes your funds instantly available. With
Direct Deposit, your money is protected.
Our Routing Number: 231382241
How Do I Sign Up For Direct Deposit?
- Notify your employer's Human Resources Department or Payroll
- Provide your employer with a completed
Direct Deposit Form
- Federal or state government employees: complete IRS Form
What Information Should I Provide To My
- Our routing number/ABA number - 231382241
- Your savings account number as it appears on your statement for
deposit to savings
- If you are having your money direct deposited into your
checking account, you need to provide the 10 digit account number
that is printed at the bottom of your checks. Your employer may
also ask for a voided check to be attached to the direct deposit
When Will Direct Deposit Begin?
Your employer determines your start date based on its payroll
How Does Money From My Direct Deposit Transfer
To My Checking Account, Another Account or My Loan?
Who Can I Talk To If I Have Questions?
Home Equity Line of Credit
Home Equity Loan Rates as low as
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate **APY=Annual Percentage Yield