Members 1st Secure Login
We use 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology
to secure all of your Internet financial transactions. If you have
an older Internet browser that does not have 128-bit encryption,
you will need to upgrade your browser in order to use Members 1st
Online and apply for any loans online.
All web pages within Members 1st Online are fully encrypted to
ensure a high level of confidentiality. Maintaining the
confidentiality of your information is very important to us. While
we continue to evaluate and implement the latest improvements in
Internet security technology, we strongly suggest you do your part
and always follow the recommendations listed below:
- Supported browsers. You can access Members 1st
Online via a PC, Linux, or Macintosh (Mac) computer.
- Fully supported browsers (we recommend using
these to get all of Members 1st Online's newest features).
- Google Chrome (download: Windows | Mac | Linux)
- Firefox 10+ (download: Windows | Mac
- Internet Explorer 8.0+ (download: Windows)
- Safari 5.0+ (download: Mac | Windows)
Certain portions of the Members 1st Web site may also
- Regardless of browser type you will need to enable
- Java (download: Windows | Mac | Linux)
- Adobe Flash Player (download: Windows | Mac | Linux)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (download: Windows | Mac | Linux)
- Passwords. Keep your password confidential at
all times. Utilize a strong password and change it frequently.
Please note the following regarding Members 1st Online
If you are not a current Members 1st Online
You can enroll online by going to Members 1st Online.
Current Members 1st Online users:
- If you want to change your Members 1st Online password, you may
do so by logging into our online banking service, clicking "User
Settings" under your name and selecting "Change Password." If you
are locked out of your account or your username is frozen, you can
reset your password online or visit your local branch or call
TeleBranch (Customer Service) at (800) 237-7288.
- Be sure others are not watching you enter information when
using Members 1st Online.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged in to Members
1st Online. Others may approach your computer and gain access to
your account information if you walk away.
- Click the Log Out button when you are finished to properly end
your session. Once a session has been ended, no further
transactions can be processed until you log in again.
- Close your browser when you are finished, so that others cannot
view any account information displayed on your computer.
- Keep your computer free of viruses. Use virus protection
software to routinely check for a virus on your computer. Never
allow a virus to remain on your computer while accessing Members
Home Equity Line of Credit
Home Equity Loan Rates as low as
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate **APY=Annual Percentage Yield