All web pages within Members 1st Online are fully encrypted to ensure a high level of confidentiality. Maintaining the confidentiality of your information is very important to us. To learn more visit our security details with VeriSign Secured. While we continue to evaluate and implement the latest improvements in Internet security technology, we strongly suggest you do your part and always follow the recommendations listed below:
Certain portions of the Members 1st Web site may also require:
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Passwords. Keep your password confidential at all times. Utilize a strong password and change it frequently.
Current Members 1st Online users:
- If you want to change your Members 1st Online password, you may do so by logging into our online banking service, clicking "User Settings" under your name and selecting "Change Password." If you are locked out of your account or your username is frozen, you can reset your password online or visit your local branch or call TeleBranch (Customer Service) at (800) 237-7288.
- Be sure others are not watching you enter information when using Members 1st Online.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged in to Members 1st Online. Others may approach your computer and gain access to your account information if you walk away.
- Click the Log Out button when you are finished to properly end your session. Once a session has been ended, no further transactions can be processed until you log in again.
- Close your browser when you are finished, so that others cannot view any account information displayed on your computer.
- Keep your computer free of viruses. Use virus protection software to routinely check for a virus on your computer. Never allow a virus to remain on your computer while accessing Members 1st Online.
Having Trouble Signing In?
Certificate Special Offer
Home Equity Line of Credit
VISA Balance Transfer
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate **APY=Annual Percentage Yield