Members 1st Secure Login
We use 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to secure all of your Internet financial transactions. If you have an older Internet browser that does not have 128-bit encryption, you will need to upgrade your browser in order to use Members 1st Online and apply for any loans online.
All web pages within Members 1st Online are fully encrypted to ensure a high level of confidentiality. Maintaining the confidentiality of your information is very important to us. While we continue to evaluate and implement the latest improvements in Internet security technology, we strongly suggest you do your part and always follow the recommendations listed below:
- Supported browsers. You can access Members 1st Online via a PC, Linux, or Macintosh (Mac) computer.
- Fully supported browsers (we recommend using these to get all of Members 1st Online's newest features).
- Google Chrome (download: Windows | Mac | Linux)
- Firefox (download: Windows | Mac | Linux)
- Internet Explorer 9.0+ (download: Windows)
- Safari 5.0+ (download: Mac | Windows)
Certain portions of the Members 1st Web site may also require:
- Java (download: Windows | Mac | Linux)
- Adobe Flash Player (download: Windows | Mac | Linux)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (download: Windows | Mac | Linux)
- Passwords. Keep your password confidential at all times. Utilize a strong password and change it frequently. Please note the following regarding Members 1st Online Passwords:
If you are not a current Members 1st Online user:
You can enroll online by going to Members 1st Online.
Current Members 1st Online users:
- If you want to change your Members 1st Online password, you may do so by logging into our online banking service, clicking "User Settings" under your name and selecting "Change Password." If you are locked out of your account or your username is frozen, you can reset your password online or visit your local branch or call TeleBranch (Customer Service) at (800) 237-7288.
- Be sure others are not watching you enter information when using Members 1st Online.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged in to Members 1st Online. Others may approach your computer and gain access to your account information if you walk away.
- Click the Log Out button when you are finished to properly end your session. Once a session has been ended, no further transactions can be processed until you log in again.
- Close your browser when you are finished, so that others cannot view any account information displayed on your computer.
- Keep your computer free of viruses. Use virus protection software to routinely check for a virus on your computer. Never allow a virus to remain on your computer while accessing Members 1st Online.
Certificate Special Offer
Home Equity Loan Rates as low as
VISA Balance Transfer
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate **APY=Annual Percentage Yield