Student Choice Line of Credit
Credit Union Student Choice Certified
Undergraduate Private Education Line of Credit
Financing an undergraduate education becomes more costly each
year. Unfortunately, there are often gaps left between a student's
aid package and the actual cost of a college education.
With the Credit Union Student Choice Certified Undergraduate
Private Education Line of Credit, you can find the financing to
help fill in the gaps that remain after you know where you stand
with all of your grants, scholarships, and federal student loan
alternatives. Our program has no loan origination fees.
What is the Credit Union Student Choice?
It is an innovative student loan organization formed by credit
unions from all over the United States.
- Apply through us and we become your lender
- Currently available for undergraduate loans only
- A co-borrower is highly recommended
- Student must be 18 years of age or older and enrolled more than
half-time in a degree-granting program
- Currently available only for certified schools
- Terms are 20 years for loans under $40,000 and 25 years for
loans over $40,000
- Minimum loan amount is $1,000 and aggregate maximum is
- Repayment begins at the end of the grace period, which is six
months after the date of graduation or separation
- Borrower must be a primary member of our credit union with an
account in good standing
Apply for the Credit Union Student Choice
Who Can I Talk To If I Have Questions?
Contact Tiffanie DeVan, our Student Loan Administrator, at (800)
283-2328, ext. 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call (800) 283-2328, ext. 6017
Home Equity Line of Credit
Home Equity Loan Rates as low as
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate **APY=Annual Percentage Yield