The Culture at
Our mission is to serve the community and partner with our members to offer value-added financial products, services, solutions, and no-compromise member service.
When you join Members 1st, you’ll join a family of friendly, dependable and helpful individuals who will do what they can to help each other be successful.
Our core values describe what we stand for. These actions and behaviors help us execute our mission and achieve our vision:
- Ethics (integrity, honesty, and trust)
- Financial safety and soundness
- Community Involvement
- Adaptive to change
- Delivering Unparalleled Experience
- Associate Rally. Held annually, this is an evening to celebrate with co-workers, being entertained by skits and commercials performed by volunteer employees.
- Halloween Decorations Contest. All departments and branches participate in this annual event with the judging conducted by the President/CEO and Senior Staff.
- Associate Appreciation Day. Gift Cards for everyone, plus door prize drawings occurring hourly throughout the day.
Family Friendly Events
- The Holiday Gala. A much anticipated annual event, sponsored by Members 1st for associates and guests, to celebrate the Holiday Season with dinner, dancing and friendship.
- Associate & Family Picnic. A Members 1st sponsored event at an area amusement park which includes food and rides.
- Pizza with Santa.
- Easter Egg Hunt.
- Bring Your Child to Work Day.
- Bus trips and Hershey Bears Hockey Games.