Business Credit & Debit Cards
Simplify the administration of your business' petty cash and expenses by providing your employees with a business credit card and debit card.
Business VISA® Credit and Debit Card
Business VISA® Credit Card
- Variable rate
- Annual cash-back rebate based on your purchasing activity
- Convenient when traveling for business
- Full online account management
Business VISA® Debit Card
- Like a checkbook without the need to write a check
- Transactions are deducted from your business checking account
- Your business checking account earns a monthly cash-back rebate on qualified debit card transactions
Business Convenience Line of Credit
With the flexibility of a line and the convenience of a credit card, this line of credit is designed for the sole proprietor, micro business, single shop professional, or newer business. You can access your line of credit over the phone, through a check, by cash advance, or by swiping your linked credit card. Available up to $45,000. The $100 annual fee is waived for the first year.
Business Convenience Line of Credit Agreement
Introduction. This Business Convenience Line of Credit Agreement ("Agreement") and the Account Disclosures accompanying this Agreement will govern your Business Convenience Line of Credit and account issued by Members 1st Federal Credit Union.
- Meaning of Words. The following words have the following meanings in this Agreement and in the monthly billing statement sent hereunder:
- "Agreement" means the Visa Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure furnished by us.
- "we", "us" and "our" means Members 1st Federal Credit Union, Mechanicsburg, PA.
- "you" and "your" means each person who signs the application for the Account.
- "Card" means any Visa Credit Card and any duplicates and renewals we issue to you or to an authorized user of your Account.
- "Account" means your Visa Credit Card Account with us.
- "Line of Credit" means the self-replenishing line of credit we make available to your Account.
- "Advance" means any credit extended on your Account for any purchases or Cash Advances.
- "Cash Advance" means (i) any cash or credit extended on your Account by us or by any other institution that accepts a Card, (ii) any withdrawal of cash made by using a Card and personal identification number ("PIN") at an automated teller machine ("ATM") or other type of electronic terminal that provides access to the Visa system, (iii) the amount of any balances transferred to your Account from another credit card or account.
- “VISA Convenience Check” means any check that directly accesses your account. The amount of any Visa Convenience Check paid by us is posted as a Cash Advance under your account.
- "Default" means that your cardholder payment practices have not been in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- How To Use This Account. Your Account may be used to purchase or lease goods and services ("Purchases") from a merchant by presenting a Card and signing a sales transaction receipt for the amount of the purchase or by giving a Card Account number. Your Account may also be used to obtain Cash Advances:
- By receiving cash or credit from financial institutions that accept a Visa Credit Card.
- By making cash withdrawals with a Card at an ATM or other type of electronic terminal that provides access to the Visa system.
- Responsibility. You agree to pay all Advances, Interest Charges and other fees or charges charged to your Account arising from the use of a Card, or the Account by you or anyone you authorize or permit to use your Account, or a Card, even if you do not notify us that others are using your Account. Your responsibility for charges made by anyone you authorize or permit to use your Account or Card continues until you notify us in writing at 5000 Louise Drive, P. O. Box 40, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055. Your obligation to pay the Account balance continues regardless of the terms of any agreement, divorce decree, or other court judgment to which we are not a party. If more than one person signs the application for the Account, you are each jointly and severally responsible for all charges on the Account.
- Liability for Unauthorized Use. You understand that your total liability to us shall not exceed fifty dollars ($50) resulting from the loss, theft or other unauthorized use of a Card that occurs prior to the time you give notice to us. Such limitation does not apply when proper adherence to the terms and conditions are not followed. As a Visa Cardholder you are also required to complete necessary documentation to limit your liability. Without proper completion you are accepting 100.0% liability or responsibility for the transaction(s) in question.
- Lost Card and Convenience Check Notification. If you believe a Card or Convenience Check has been lost or stolen, you must immediately call us at 1(800)-283-2328 Extension 6035 during normal business hours. After business hours (nights and weekends) or on holidays, lost or stolen Cards must be reported by calling 1(800)-325-3678.
- Credit Line. If we approve your application, we will establish a Line of Credit at a minimum of $2,000.00 and a maximum of $45,000.00. You also agree not to let the Account balance exceed this approved credit limit. Each payment you make on the Account will restore your credit limit by the amount of the payment that is applied to the principal balance owed on the Account. You may request an increase in your credit limit, which must be approved by us. We may reduce your credit limit or terminate this Agreement for any reasons not prohibited by applicable law, with only such notice as is required by applicable law. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time, but termination by either of us does not affect your obligation to pay the Account balance. To terminate this Agreement, you must notify us in writing at 5000 Louise Drive, P. O. Box 40, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, and recover and surrender to us the Card and any unused Convenience Checks. They remain our property.
- Credit Information. You authorize us to investigate your credit worthiness when opening, renewing or reviewing your Account, and you authorize us to disclose information regarding your Account to credit reporting agencies and other creditors who inquire of us about your credit standing.
- Payments. We will mail you a billing statement every month showing your previous balance comprised of Purchases and Cash Advances, the current transactions on your Account, your credit limit, the available credit, the new balance, the Interest Charges for the billing cycle, and the minimum payment required. Each month you must pay at least the minimum payment shown on your statement by the payment due date shown on the statement or no later than twenty-five (25) days from the statement closing date, whichever is later. If your statement says your payment is "Now Due," your payment is due no later than twenty-five (25) days from the statement closing date. You may pay more frequently, pay more than the minimum payment or pay the new balance in full. If you make extra or larger payments, you are still required to make at least the minimum payment each month your Account has a balance (other than a credit balance). The minimum payment will be either i) three percent (3%) of your new balance or fifty dollars ($50), whichever is greater, plus any portion of the minimum payment shown on prior statement(s)which remains unpaid, or ii) your new balance, if it is less than thirty dollars ($50). We also have the right to demand immediate payment of any amount by which your new balance is over your credit limit. We will apply your minimum payment amount first to any fees, then to Interest Charges on Cash Advances, Balance Transfers and then to new Purchases, provided that payments in excess of the minimum monthly payment will be allocated first to higher rate balances, as applicable. We may accept checks marked "payment in full" or with words of similar effect without losing any of our rights to collect the full balance of your Account. Payments received at the address on your billing statement by 5:00 PM Eastern Time on any business day will be credited to your Account as of that date; payments received by mail at that address after 5:00PM Eastern Time of on a weekend will be posted to your Account as of the next business day. Payment crediting your Account may be delayed up to five days if your payment is received by mail at any other address or not accompanied by the remittance portion of your Account statement.
- Interest Charge.
- Annual Percentage Rate. The Annual Percentage Rate is variable. To determine the monthly periodic rate, we divide the Annual Percentage Rate by 12. Any changes in the periodic rate and Annual Percentage Rate will be implemented on the beginning of your new cycle or statement period. The Annual Percentage Rate will not be less than the Floor APR of 5.99% or exceed 18.0% or the maximum allowed by law, whichever is greater. The monthly Periodic Rate is equal to one-twelfth of the APR.
- Average Daily Balances of Cash Advances, Balance Transfers & Purchases. An Interest Charge will be imposed on Purchases, Cash Advances and Balance Transfers from the date made or from the first day of the billing cycle in which a Purchase, Cash Advance or Balance Transfer is posted to your Account, whichever is later, and will continue to accrue until the date of payment. The Interest Charge on Purchases, Cash Advances and Balance Transfers for a billing cycle is computed by applying the monthly Periodic Rate to the average daily balance of the Purchases, Cash Advances and Balance Transfers, which is determined by dividing the sum of the daily balances during the billing cycle by the number of days in the cycle. Each daily balance is determined by taking the beginning balance of the Purchases, Cash Advances and Balance Transfers on your Account each day, adding any new Purchases, Cash Advances and Balance Transfers, and subtracting any payments or credits that are applied to the Purchases, Cash Advances and Balance Transfers but excluding any unpaid Interest Charges.
- Default. You will be in Default if you fail to make any two (2) consecutive minimum payments, or other required payments, by the date that it is due, resulting in a delinquency status of sixty (60) days or greater. You may be in Default if you break any promise you make under this Agreement or re-payment agreement under a mutual agreement through the Members 1st FCU Collections Department. You will be in Default if you die, file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, that is, unable to pay your obligations when they become due. You will be in Default if you make any false or misleading statements in any credit application or update of credit information. You will also be in Default if something happens which we believe may substantially reduce your ability to repay what you owe. If immediate payment is demanded, you will continue to pay interest, at the applicable interest rates in effect under this agreement, until what you owe has been repaid. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you will also be required to pay our collection expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees. We can also exercise any other rights given to us by law when you are in Default.
- Using the Card. You may use the Card, Card Account number, expiration date, security code and/or PIN to make transactions on your Account. You will retain the copies of the transaction receipts furnished to you in order to verify your monthly billing statement. You agree that you will not use or permit anyone to use the Card issued on this Account for any transaction that is illegal under applicable federal, state or local law. You agree that illegal use of any financial service will be deemed an action of Default and/or breach of contract and such a service and/or other related services may be terminated at our discretion. You further agree, should illegal use occur, to waive any right to sue us for such illegal use or any activity directly or indirectly related to it. Additionally, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any suits or other legal action or liability, directly or indirectly, resulting from such illegal use. We reserve the right to decline any transactions and or block your account for ongoing security and risk mitigation purposes that we consider fraudulent, questionable, suspicious, or illegal and you further understand that we will not knowingly authorize charges related to online gambling.
- Returns and Adjustments. Merchants and others who honor a Card may give credit or returns or adjustments, and they will do so by sending us a credit transaction receipt, which we will post to your Account. If your credits and payments exceed what you owe us, we will hold and apply this credit balance toward future Purchases and Cash Advances, and if the credit amount is one dollar ($1) or more, refund it on your written request or automatically after six (6) months.
- Foreign Transactions. Purchases and Cash Advances made in foreign countries and foreign currencies will be billed in U.S. Dollars. The exchange rate for transactions in a foreign currency will be a rate selected by Visa from the range of rates available in wholesale currency markets for the applicable central processing date, which rate may vary from the rate Visa itself receives, or the government mandated rate in effect for the applicable central processing date. On foreign transactions you agree to pay all currency exchange charges.
- Cash Back Rewards. All purchases made with the issued VISA Business Card, excluding Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, and ATM transactions are subject to receive up to 1.0% tier annual Cash Back Reward payout in January of each year to the members savings account of record. The Cash Back Reward is tiered based on annual activity (starting January 1st through December 31st) as follows: $0.00 to $1,000.00 – 0.25%, $1,000.01 to $2,000.00 – 0.50%, $2,000.01 to $3,000.00 – 0.75%, over $3,000.00annually 1.0%. To receive the annual Cash Back Reward payout the account must be within good standings and open. Closing the account will automatically forfeit any and all earned Cash Back Rewards.
- Merchant Disputes. We are not responsible for the refusal of any merchant or financial institution to honor a Card.
- Fees and Other Charges. The following fees and other charges will be added to your Account, as applicable:
- Annual Fee Business Convenience Line of Credit. $100.00 Waived First Year.
- Late Payment Charges. If you fail to pay the minimum payment on your Account within five (5) days of the payment due date, a late payment charge of up to twenty-seven dollars($27) dollars will be added to your account the first time, any subsequent missed payment within six (6) months the fee will be increased to thirty-seven dollars ($37).
- Returned Payment Fee. If a check, share draft or electronic payment is used to make a payment on your Account is returned unpaid because of insufficient funds or for any other reason, you will be charged a fee of twenty dollars ($20) for each item returned.
- Over Limit Fee. Should your account go over its assigned limit you agree to pay a fifteen dollar ($15) fee with a maximum of one (1) fee per statement cycle.
- Convenience Check Fee. You agree to pay a five dollar ($5) fee for the posting of each Convenience Check written against the account.
- Card Replacement Fee. You agree to pay a ten dollar ($10) fee for each replacement card you request for any reason.
- Copies of Visa Transaction Receipts and Statements. You will be charged three dollars ($3) for each copy you request of a receipt for any Purchase, credit or Cash Advance or of a monthly billing statement (except in connection with the resolution of a billing error.)
- International Transaction Fees. None.
- Effective Agreement. This Agreement is a contract which applies to all transactions on your Account, even though the receipts you sign or receive for Purchases, Credits, Cash Advances or other transactions may contain different terms. We may amend this Agreement from time to time by sending you written notice. As required by applicable law, we will give you written notice before the effective date of the amendment. To the extent applicable law permits, and as we indicate in our notice to you, amendments will apply to your new Account balances not existing balances prior to the effective date of the amendment. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and applicable federal laws.
Your Credit Card Billing Rights: Keep This Document For Future Use
This notice tells you about your rights and our responsibilities under the Fair Credit Billing Act.What To Do If You Find A Mistake On Your Statement.
If you think there is an error on your statement, write to us at: Members 1st Federal Credit Union, Card Services Group, P.O. Box 40, Mechanicsburg PA 17055. In your letter, give us the following information:
- Account Information: Your name and account number.
- Dollar Amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake.
- Within sixty (60) days after the error appeared on your statement.
- At least four (4) business days before an automated payment is scheduled, if you want to stop payment on the amount you think is wrong.
You must notify us of any potential errors in writing. You may call us, but if you do, we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.
When we receive your letter, we must do two things:
- Within thirty (30) days of receiving your letter, we must tell you that we received your letter. We will also tell you if we have already corrected the error.
- Within ninety (90) days of receiving your letter, we must either correct the error or explain to your why we believe the bill is correct.
- We cannot try to collect the amount in question or report you as delinquent on that amount.
- The charge in question may remain on your statement, and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount.
- While you do not have to pay the amount in question, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
- We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit.
- If we made a mistake: You will not have to pay the amount in question of any interest or other fees related to that amount.
- If we do not believe there was a mistake: You will have to pay the amount in question, along with applicable interest and fees. We will send you a statement of the amount you owe and the date payment is due. We may then report you as delinquent if you do not pay the amount we think you owe.
If you receive our explanation but still believe your bill is wrong, you must write to us within ten (10) days telling us that you still refused to pay. If you do so, we cannot report you as delinquent without also reporting that you are questioning your bill. We must tell you the name of anyone to whom we reported you as delinquent, and we must let those organizations know when the matter has been settled between us. If we do not follow all of the rules above, you do not have to pay the first fifty dollars ($50) of the amount you question even if you bill is correct.Your Rights If You Are Dissatisfied With Your Credit Card Purchases.
If you are dissatisfied with the with the goods or services that you have purchased with your credit card, and you have tried in good faith to correct the problem with the merchant, you may have the right not to pay the remaining amount due on the purchase. To use this right, all of the following must be true:
- The purchase must have been made in your home state or within 100 miles of your current mailing address, and the purchase price must have been more than fifty dollars ($50). (Note: Neither of these are necessary if your purchase was based on an advertisement we mailed to you, or if we own the company that sold you the goods or services.)
- You must have used your credit card for the purchase. Purchases made with cash advances, from an ATM that accesses your credit card account do not qualify.
- You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase.
If all of the criteria above are met and you are still dissatisfied with the purchase, contact us in writing at the above address. While we investigate, the same rules apply to the disputed amount as discussed above. After we finish our investigation, we will tell you our decision. At that point, if we think you owe an amount and you do not pay, we may report you as delinquent.
Online Business VISA® Account Management
With eZ Business Card Management, your accounts payable department can manage your business VISA® credit card account easily. This system complements the eZCardinfo online management tool. Here are the differences:
- eZCardinfo.com - Individual card user may access his or her account and view live account activity, statements, alerts, payments and more.
- eZBusiness Card Management - This tool is for the administrator of the business VISA® account as a whole.