Our ATMs allow you to pre-set your user preferences so you don’t have to answer the same questions every time your insert your card.
Here's how this works:
- Insert your card
- Select your language preference
- Enter your PIN number and select "Set Up Transaction Preferences" located at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the preference(s) that you would like to set-up; preferred language, preferred fast cash amount, preferred receipt option.
- For your preferred language, select English, Spanish or Always prompt. You will receive a confirmation screen for your choice. Simply choose yes or no.
- For your preferred fast cash amount, choose the amount that you would like to appear. You will receive a confirmation screen for your choice. Simply choose yes or no.
- For your receipt option, choose from: always print a receipt, never print a receipt or always give me an option. You will receive a confirmation screen for your choice. Simply choose yes or no.
The next time you visit one of our ATMs your preferences will be in place and you will no longer need to answer these prompts when you are performing a transaction.
Our ATM card offers you another option for ATM transactions and point-of-sale transactions when you don't want to carry cash. Our ATM cards may be used in the Interlink, VISA® Plus, CO-OP or CU$ networks.
Click on the links below to find a surcharge-free ATM near you!
How Do Surcharge Fees Work?
Credit Unions have joined together to help their members avoid surcharge fees. There may be instances; however, in which you may be charged other fees. To find a surcharge-free ATM near you, click on these ATM network links:
How Do I Find A PLUS ATM?
Follow this link to find a PLUS ATM near you.
Will I Be Charged A Surcharge Fee If I Use A PLUS ATM?
Credit Union members may be charged a surcharge fee by the owner of a PLUS ATM.
Is There A Daily Limit Withdrawal Limit When I Use My ATM Card At An ATM?
Yes, there is a $500 daily withdrawal limit.
Is There A Daily Limit Point-Of-Sale Limit When I Use My ATM Card At A Point-Of-Sale?
Yes, there is a $1,000 daily point-of-sale transaction limit.
Is There a Fee To Obtain Or Replace My ATM Card?
Yes, we do charge a nominal fee for our ATM Card.
Do We Offer A Fee-Free Card Option For ATM transactions And Point-Of-Sale Transactions?
Yes, we offer our VISA® Debit Card that works in conjunction with our Checking Account. A benefit with this type of card is that you receive a monthly cash-back rebate based on your total number of qualifying transactions.