Leave paper statements behind. Help put an end to paper clutter.
Receive your account statements on time, every time with eStatements. They're easily downloadable so you may conveniently track your account(s). You'll receive an email alerting you that your statement is ready to view. It's that easy.
Keep your email address up-to-date. We must have your current email address to notify you that your eStatements, eNotices and eTaxes are available for viewing. To update your email address, go to Members 1st Online, select an account and view your profile by clicking on your name at the top right. Select Contact Information and click Update Email/Phone.
With eStatements, you'll also have access to previous year statement history at your fingertips.
Reasons to sign up for eDocuments
- They arrive on time, every time.
- They're delivered safely and securely to your inbox.
- They're free.
- They help reduce paper clutter at home.
- They help us reduce costs so we can offer you more services.
- They're good for the environment.
How do I sign up for eDocuments?
Log in to Members 1st Online. Click on the Services tab, then click Other Services and Electronic Documents (eDocuments). The enrollment process is easy. Make sure you accept our current disclosure information.
How will I know when I can review my eStatements, eNotices or eTax Documents?
You will receive an email notification whenever a new eDocument is available for viewing. If the eDocument is not viewed within a certain time frame, a reminder email will be sent as a follow-up. You must have a valid email address on file.
How do I change my email address?
To update your email address, log in to Members 1st Online, select an account and view your profile by clicking on your name at the top right. Select Contact Information and click Update Email/Phone.
Can I print my eStatements, eNotices and eTax Documents?
Yes, you can print your eDocuments and you can also save them to your computer, external hard drive, CD, etc.
How long will my eStatement, eNotice and eTax Forms be available for viewing?
eStatements, eNotices and eTaxes will be available for 2 years after they have been posted.
Why am I getting an error message while trying to view my eDocuments?
You may be using an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and need to upgrade to version 4 or higher. Adobe recommends that you first uninstall any older version of Acrobat Reader prior to installing the updated version. Once this has been done you should be able to view your eDocuments with no problems. Click here to get the latest version. For additional assistance contact TeleBranch (Customer Service) at (800) 237-7288.
What do I do if I'm having trouble viewing my eDocuments?
Recent changes to your operating system software such as upgrades, downloads, and/or system enhancements can affect your computer's ability to connect with secure sites, including our eDocuments site.
- We recommend trying the following steps:
- Verify that you are current on all system updates for your particular operating system.
- Uninstall and re-install Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to get the latest version.
- Ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser.
- Some pop-up blockers and firewall programs may prevent access to eDocuments. If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable certain features of the programs in order to access your eDocuments.
- If you are still experiencing issues, please contact TeleBranch (Customer Service) at (800) 237-7288 and a representative will be happy to assist you.