ENTER TO WIN!
January 11 - January 21, 2019
Official contest rules. No purchase necessary to enter. Entries must be received on or before Monday, January 21, 2019. Enter online at www.members1st.org/auto-show/auto-show-ticket-giveaway.
Prize: A total of 50, 4-packs of tickets to the 2019 PA Auto Show (January 24-27, 2019) will be awarded.
- All entries have an equal chance of winning. Members 1st FCU is the owner of all entries.
- 50 qualified winners will be randomly selected from pooled entries received. Each winner will receive one 4-pack of tickets to the 2019 PA Auto Show. Ticket value is $10 per ticket.
- Winners will be contacted by phone no later than Tuesday, January 22, 2019 and will be provided with instructions on how to obtain their tickets.
- Odds of winning are contingent upon the number of total entries that are received. Only ONE entry permitted per entrant/IP address.
- An alternate prize recipient will be notified by phone if the winner cannot be reached by telephone.
- The prize must be claimed within two weeks of notification or it will be considered forfeited.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Winners are required to present valid identification and agree to publicity photograph(s).
- Winners will complete all required forms, including an Affidavit and Authorization, or will be disqualified.
- The randomly awarded prize must be accepted by the winner and may not be transferred to other persons.
- Any additional expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Members 1st FCU is not responsible for any lost, delayed or incomplete entries. All decisions of Members 1st regarding this giveaway are final.
- Employees and their immediate family members, agents and officials of Members 1st FCU are not eligible to enter.
- All information will be verified.
- This contest is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED by law and is only open to LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (including the District of Columbia).
- Members 1st Federal Credit Union may change the terms and conditions or any aspect of this program without advance notice.