2020 Calendar Photo Contest Rules
Official contest rules. Contest entry deadline: June 28, 2019.
- Contest opens on April 8, 2019. Entry deadline is June 28, 2019. Members 1st Federal Credit Union is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries.
- All entries must be submitted via www.members1st.org. Entries will not be accepted at any branch or through the mail.
- Photo format must be horizontal orientation JPG or TIFF. Portrait or vertical oriented photos will be disqualified.
- Photo size & resolution: high resolution at 300 dpi and not less than 10 mega pixels or 4000 x 3000. The higher the resolution, the better the photo.
- Disqualification: any photos that are vertical in orientation, contain people or are submitted in print form or contained on any portable media device (CDs, flash drives, etc) will be disqualified. Photos containing any people, provocative, derogatory, violent, sexual, racially, discriminatory or culturally/socially sensitive material will be disqualified. Copyrighted/trademarked photos will be disqualified.
- Who can enter: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees, agents and officials of Members 1st Federal Credit Union and their family members (biological/step children, parents, biological/step siblings, grandparents, spouses/significant others, aunts, uncles, cousins) are not eligible to enter.
- Judging: Photos will be judged throughout July and August. Members will have the opportunity to vote online for the finalists to appear in the calendar. Details will be announced on Members1st.org. All Members 1st judging decisions are final.
- Winner announcement: Only the 12 winners whose entries are selected for the calendar will be notified by phone and/or email in September. Winners will be announced publicly on our website, social media and other credit union marketing channels by October 2.
- Prize distribution: The 12 individuals selected for each calendar month will receive a $75 Visa Gift Card.
- Calendar distribution: The 2020 Calendar will be available at all Members 1st branch locations on International Credit Union Day, Thursday, October 17, 2019. All winners will receive advanced copies.
- Terms: Members 1st FCU may change the terms and conditions of this contest without advance notice. Submission of photo(s) grants Members 1st FCU permission to use the photo in future marketing materials without additional compensation or notice. No purchase necessary to enter.
Certificate Special Offer
Visa Balance Transfer
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate **APY=Annual Percentage Yield