You’ve built the equity in your home, now use it
Your home is your biggest investment. And it does a lot for you. It protects you from the elements and offers a place to store your stuff. It’s that comfortable spot where you gather with family, friends and pets. But, did you know your home can be a source of cash?
With every mortgage payment, you build equity in your home. Equity is that difference between how much you paid for your house and the remaining balance on your mortgage. You can use that difference as extra cash to pay for things like home improvements, a special vacation, a wedding, college, medical bills or some other type of unexpected expense.
|HOME EQUITY EXPLAINED|
|The Property's Value||Minus money owed on the property||Your Equity|
Home Equity Freedom is a great product to help you tap your home’s equity. It offers you a variable rate line of credit1 with the option of locking portions of what you borrow into fixed rate loans.2 It’s the easiest way to put your home’s value to work for you.
- Take as much as you need
- Easy to transfer
- First rate lock is FREE.2
- Terms available 1-15 years.2
- Pay only on what you borrow
- Provides a reserve of equity funds available anytime you need it
- Offers financial security and flexibility
(1) APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Home Equity Freedom Line of Credit (Line of Credit) introductory rate of 1.99% APR is subject to change without notice. Introductory APR is available for all new lines of credit for a 6-month period of time from the date of the Line of Credit account opening. Refinancing of existing Members 1st equity loans and lines of credit are excluded from introductory APR. The introductory APR will automatically terminate at the end of the 6-month introductory period. No notice to borrower required. Upon expiration of the introductory rate, the advertised regular rate applies to credit worthy borrowers with property values equal to 70% loan to value (LTV) and below. The advertised regular Line of Credit rate is based on Prime Rates published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the month plus or minus a margin with a floor of 3.00%. Maximum rate of 18%. Your APR may vary. All balances will accrue interest at the variable APR in effect for your account based on LTV and credit worthiness. The Line of Credit permits borrowing up to 100% of the available equity in a primary residence (excludes rental properties); other terms and conditions may apply. Minimum $5,000 line amount to open.
(2) Fixed Term Option: You may lock in all or a portion of your line as a fixed term loan up to three fixed terms at one time. Terms available from 1 year to 15 year maximum. Fixed term APR may vary based on term chosen. Your first fixed term lock option is free and subsequent lock options are subject to a $100 processing fee. Balances you choose to lock in at the fixed rate of interest must be repaid in substantially equal monthly payments of principal and interest. The total monthly payment under the Line of Credit will include repayment of the total of all advances under the Line of Credit to date, in addition to and including the advance(s) for fixed term lock option(s).
Fees: Members 1st FCU will pay all closing costs in conjunction with the Line of Credit agreement, excludes properties deeded in a trust. Trust review fee $175.00 is paid by borrower, if applicable. If your Line of Credit is paid in full and closed within 36 months, you may be required to reimburse all third party fees paid on your behalf upon closing your account. Property insurance is required. Other restrictions or conditions may apply. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. Ask an associate for details.
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act.