Home Equity Freedom Line of Credit
Take advantage of your home's equity and use it this spring for all of those home improvement projects. Whether it's a roof replacement, kitchen remodeling, new pool, garage expansion, or you simply need funds for something else like a vacation or education, this is the perfect loan for you.
With our Home Equity Freedom Line of Credit you get the flexibility of an open line of credit and the ability to "lock in" a fixed rate term loan to protect against rising interest rates.2
- First rate lock is FREE.2
- Option to lock in all or a portion of your line of credit as a fixed term loan (3 fixed terms max).
Terms available 1-15 years.2
- Pay no closing or application fees.3
(1) APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Home Equity Freedom Line of Credit (Line of Credit) introductory rate of 1.99% available through September 30, 2018. Introductory APR is available for all new lines of credit for a 6-month period of time from the date of the line of credit account opening. Refinancing of existing Members 1st equity loans and lines of credit are excluded from introductory APR. The introductory APR will automatically terminate at the end of the 6-month introductory period. No notice to borrower required. Upon expiration of the introductory rate, the advertised regular rate applies to credit worthy borrowers with property values equal to 70% loan to value (LTV) and below. The advertised regular line of credit rate is based on Prime Rates published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the month plus or minus a margin with a floor of 3.00%. Maximum rate of 18%. The line of credit permits borrowing up to 100% of the available equity in a primary residence (excludes rental properties); other terms and conditions may apply. Your APR may vary. Minimum $5,000 line amount to open. All balances will accrue interest at the variable APR in effect for your account based on LTV and credit worthiness. Ask an associate for details. Other restrictions or conditions may apply. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
(2) Fixed Term Option: You may lock in all or a portion of your line as a fixed term loan up to three fixed terms at one time. Terms available from 1 year to 15 year maximum. Your first fixed term lock option is free and subsequent lock options are subject to a $100 processing fee. Balances you choose to lock in at the fixed rate of interest must be repaid in substantially equal monthly payments of both principal and interest. The total monthly payment under the Line of Credit will include repayment of the total of all advances under the Line of Credit to date, in addition to and including the advance(s) for fixed term lock option(s).
(3) Fees: Members 1st FCU will pay all closing costs in conjunction with the line of credit agreement, excludes properties deeded in a trust. Trust review fee $175.00 is paid by borrower, if applicable. If your line of credit is paid in full and closed within 36 months, you may be required to reimburse all third party fees paid on your behalf upon closing your account. Other restrictions or conditions may apply. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. Ask an associate for details.
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act.