Use Online Banking To:
- View account summaries or account detail.
- Set up email alerts tailored to specific account needs.
- Open various savings accounts.
- Apply for consumer loans and our Visa® credit card.
- Make transfers within own account, to another member's account (Cross Account Transfers), or to an account at another financial institution (EZ Transfer).*
- Pay loan(s) and Visa® credit cards.
- Reorder checks.
- View your cleared checks, ATM and Debit transactions.
- Update your address, email address, phone number and other profile information.
- Access, view and print your electronic statements and electronic notices.***
- View and print your tax reporting forms regarding dividends earned or mortgage interest paid.
- Manage your Visa credit card account.
- Chat with us (limited hours).
- Access Bill Pay.**
- Quarterly FICO score.
- Control your cards online with Card Controls.
- DocuSign offers a secure way to electronically sign and track documents.
- Lock-in Home Equity Freedom fixed rate.
*Subject to our Funds Availability Policy and Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Fee Schedule. Ask for details.
**Free Online Bill Pay is offered to all Consumer Checking accounts. Free Bill Pay does not apply to Business Checking account. Ask for details.
***Ask for details.
Need Help to sign in?
Have you forgotten your username? No worries, you can recover it online.
Whether buying a home, car or other significant purchase requiring credit the FICO score is what lenders use to determine their risk when extending credit to consumers. FICO is used by 90% of top lenders to determine credit risk. We offer our members the ability to view their scores through Online Banking.
- Members under the age of 18 will not receive a score.
- Business Accounts will not have a score.
- Score is based on the individual logged into online banking.
- Scores are provided by TransUnion on a quarterly basis.
- New members who join after FICO scores are posted will not have a FICO score until the next quarter.
- Login to your Online Banking account.
- Go to main menu and select FICO Score.