Members 1st Federal Credit Union Named a Best-In-State Credit Union by Forbes and Statista

Minute Read

Members 1st Federal Credit Union has been named a Forbes Best-In-State Credit Union for the fourth consecutive year. Presented by Forbes and the national market research firm Statista Inc., this prestigious award is given to financial institutions who have shown excellent leadership and success over the past year. Only three percent of credit unions across the country are recognized each year.

"We are proud to receive this recognition from Forbes and Statista for the past four years," said Members 1st Chief Relationship Officer Chad Adams. "We take great pride in providing our members with unparalleled experiences, so knowing that they were the driving force behind us being named a Best-in-State Credit Union is what makes this recognition special."

To determine the 2024 Best-In-State Credit Unions, approximately 26,000 U.S. residents were surveyed and asked to name banks and credit unions where they have or previously had a checking or savings account. From there, contributors were told to evaluate these financial institutions based on criteria such as customer service, the quality of the financial advice representatives offer, whether fees are transparent and reasonable, ease of navigating the company website, on-location branch services and the overall level of trust the companies inspired.

A total of 207 credit unions across the country were selected for the yearly list. The sentiment analysis was determined based on online reviews and rankings collected from February 2021 to March 2024. Reviews and ratings contributed 20 percent to the overall score, while surveys made up the remaining 80 percent.

"At Members 1st we are dedicated to the credit union philosophy of 'people helping people' and we put our members at the center of everything we do. Being included in this list highlights our unwavering commitment to serving our members,” added Michael Wilson, President & CEO of Members 1st. “Congratulations to all the credit unions across the country who were recognized as a Best-In-State Credit Union and who are giving back to their local communities.”

Click here to see the entire Forbes Best-In-State list.

About Members 1st Federal Credit Union:

Members 1st Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution with nearly 600,000 members and $7 billion in assets. While its administrative headquarters is based in Enola, PA, Members 1st serves its members and communities through its network of nearly 60 branch locations throughout Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Northampton, Perry and York counties, as well as its robust digital banking and call center channels. To learn more about Members 1st, visit or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and X.

Please be aware that by continuing you will be leaving and viewing content from another website.

For your protection please be advised that public Internet email is not secure. Various links within our web site allow you to submit information to us by public Internet email. Please DO NOT provide personal or account information through public email or submit any personal information that would compromise your identity including your account number, social security number, credit card numbers, electronic services PINs, passwords or mother's maiden name. Members 1st will not respond via public Internet email to requests-for-account-information or account activity. Please contact Customer Service with these types of requests at (800) 237-7288 or (717) 795-6049.