2018 Calendar Photo Contest
We are now accepting photo submissions for our 2018 Calendar.
Photo subject may be about anything you see through the lens of your camera. We’ll take landscapes, animals, favorite vacation spots, landmarks, birds, architecture, blooms, insects, beaches, trains, planes, boats, cars, sunrises, sunsets, seasons, moons & stars — the list could go on and on, as long as your photo doesn’t contain people. Photos are not limited to Southcentral PA. Simply follow the submission rules below.
We will select 13 winners to appear in our 2018 Calendar. The winner whose photo is selected for the calendar cover will receive a $100 VISA® Gift Card. Other winning photos will be featured on each of the 12 months inside the calendar. Each winner will receive a $50 VISA® Gift Card.
Click here to submit your entries online today through June 30, 2017. See calendar photo contest rules for additional submission details. Our 2018 Calendars will be available at all Members 1st locations on Thursday, October 19, 2017.
2018 Calendar Photo Contest Rules
Official contest rules. Contest entry deadline: June 30, 2017.
- Contest opens on April 7, 2017. Entry deadline is June 30, 2017. Members 1st Federal Credit Union is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries.
- All entries must be submitted via www.members1st.org. Entries will not be accepted at any branch or through the mail.
- Photo format must be horizontal orientation JPG or PNG. Portrait or vertical oriented photos will be disqualified.
- Photo size & resolution: not less than 10 mega pixels or 4000 x 3000. The higher the resolution, the better the photo.
- Disqualification: any photos that are vertical in orientation, contain people or are submitted in print form or contained on any portable media device (CDs, flash drives, etc) will be disqualified. Photos containing any people, provocative, derogatory, violent, sexual, racially, discriminatory or culturally/socially sensitive material will be disqualified. Copyrighted/trademarked photos will be disqualified.
- Who can enter: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees, agents and officials of Members 1st Federal Credit Union and their family members (biological/step children, parents, biological/step siblings, grandparents, spouses/significant others, aunts, uncles, cousins) are not eligible to enter.
- Judging: Photos will be judged throughout July and August. Members will have the opportunity to vote online for the finalists to appear in the calendar. Details will be announced on Members1st.org. All Members 1st judging decisions are final.
- Winner announcement: Only the 13 winners whose entries are selected for the calendar will be notified by phone and/or email in September. Winners will be announced publicly on our website, social media and other credit union marketing channels by October 2.
- Prize distribution: One individual's entry will be selected for the calendar cover photo and he/she will be awarded a $100 VISA® Gift Card. The 12 individuals selected for each calendar month will receive a $50 VISA® Gift Card.
- Calendar distribution: The 2018 Calendar will be available at all Members 1st branch locations on International Credit Union Day, Thursday, October 19, 2017. All winners will receive advanced copies.
- Terms: Members 1st FCU may change the terms and conditions of this contest without advance notice. Submission of photo(s) grants Members 1st FCU permission to use the photo in future marketing materials without additional compensation or notice. No purchase necessary to enter.
Certificate Special Offer
VISA Balance Transfer
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate **APY=Annual Percentage Yield