Long Term Care Insurance
Plan Now for a Comfortable Tomorrow
Most of us will need some type of long term care service in our lifetime due to cognitive or physical impairments. Planning now will help with the inevitable costs relating to your care.
- A long term care policy will help you pay for:
- Personal Care Services
- Homemaker Services
- Professional services such as a registered nurse, home health aide or therapist
- Assisted living
- Nursing home
- Hospice Care
The costs of these services vary greatly and can add up quickly while depleting your savings. Purchasing long term care insurance now while you are younger and healthier allows for affordable premiums.
- Can I afford to pay for long-term care services out of my own pocket?
- Do I have enough money in savings to pay for services?
- Will I have to sell some of my assets? If I do, what would I sell?
- If I have to pay for long term care services, how will that affect my retirement?
- How will my family’s finances be affected if they have to help me pay for or assist with my daily care?