Do you want to save more money? If this is one of your financial goals, these six books should be at the top of your reading list this year.
We all learned the basics of saving money as kids, but those lessons are sometimes hard to put into practice as adults. Learn strategies, tips and tools to save money from everyday saving pros. Reading just one of these books could help you save—so grab a book or your kindle and dive in!
Your reading list for saving money:
- But First, Save 10: The One Simple Money Move That Will Change Your Life by Sarah-Catherine Gutierrez
- The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store by Cait Flanders
- The Financial Diet: A Total Beginner's Guide to Getting Good with Money by Chelsea Fagan
- The No-Spend Challenge Guide: How to Stop Spending Money Impulsively, Pay off Debt Fast, & Make Your Finances Fit Your Dreams by Jen Smith
- Suddenly Frugal: How to Live Happier and Healthier for Less by Leah Ingram
- The 30-Day Money Cleanse: Take control of your finances, manage your spending, and de-stress your money for good by Ashley Feinstein Gerstley
Download a PDF list of books to help you save money.
Whatever you are saving for, we offer robust, personalized tools to help you save smarter and hit your goals sooner. Our Goal Savings accounts can help you visualize your target and track your progress. You can manage it all in our mobile app. Happy saving!