Our Response to COVID-19 Concerns
WE STAND READY TO HELP…IN A NEW WAY.
ALL BRANCH LOBBIES ARE NOW REOPENED!
With all counties in our footprint now in the green reopening stage, we are excited to reopen lobbies in our Lancaster and Lebanon county branches on Monday, July 6th!
All other branch lobbies in our footprint are currently open. Please see below for a full list of our branches that are now open.
We have updated our in-branch protocol with enhanced safety measures. These measures will assist us in continuing to protect the health and safety of our members, associates and communities. While we will now be accepting walk-in visits, we highly recommend making an appointment and taking advantage of our 24/7 digital banking capabilities through your Members 1st mobile app and online banking system.
To make an appointment today, please call (800) 283-2328 and we will assist you with setting up an appointment at your preferred branch.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Branches Opening on Monday, July 6th
|Lancaster Shopping Center Giant||Palmyra|
|Please note: our Depot branch in Mechanicsburg and Linglestown Giant branch in Harrisburg will not be opening at this time.
Hours vary by location - click here for details.
Branches Opening on Monday, June 29th
|Please note: our Linglestown Giant branch in Harrisburg will not be opening.
Hours vary by location - click here for details.
Branches Opening on Monday, June 22nd
|ADAMS COUNTY||CUMBERLAND COUNTY||YORK COUNTY|
|Gettysburg East||Carlisle Crossing||Dover|
|Carlisle Giant||East Market Street Giant|
|Highland Park||Manchester Giant|
|Market Plaza||Mt. Rose Avenue|
|North Middleton||New Cumberland|
|Simpson Ferry Road||Shrewsbury|
|Walnut Bottom Road||South Hanover|
|West High Street||South Queen Street|
|Please note: our Depot branch in Mechanicsburg will not be opening at this time.
Hours vary by location - click here for details.
If you feel that you need to visit one of our branches, we wanted to give you an idea of what changes you will see as we remain focused on protecting your health and safety.
- You may experience longer wait times due to our limited capacity environment.
- As we adhere to maximum occupancy restrictions, we ask that only members with an immediate need come into the branch.
- Mask wearing is mandatory for all members and associates inside our branch.
- Social distance markers will be placed in our lobbies; we ask that all members practice social distance in our branches.
- We recommend refraining from handshaking.
- We have implemented temperature checks for our associates at the beginning of their workday.
- Signs on our doors will serve as a reminder about social distancing and wearing masks.
- We will have a greeter at the entrance of each branch to make your visit with us as efficient as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on our teller lines and in our offices.
- Plexiglass partitions will be installed at our member service areas.
- Regular cleaning will be in place for all member and associate touch points.
We appreciate your business and understanding during this time, while we do our part to remain focused on the health and safety of our members, associates and communities. Thank you for being a member.
Member relief update
We know that these last few months have been very challenging for so many of you. For 70 years, Members 1st has proudly served this wonderful community, and these trying times are no different. We want to take the time to thank our members, associates and community. Watch our video above to learn more.
Using our mobile deposit tools, you are able to complete most routine transactions, including checking balances, account transfers, paying bills, and depositing checks. We have temporarily increased our Mobile deposit limit: up to $25,000 per day. Watch our "How To: Mobile Deposit" video above to learn about remotely depositing checks anytime, anywhere.
Our top priority is ensuring the safety of our members, associates and community during this challenging time.
Effective Monday, April 20th, we are following the newly issued regulations requiring the use of masks when inside our branch lobbies for the health and safety of our members and associates. Our branch lobbies continue to be accessible “by appointment only” as we follow social distancing protocols issued by health officials. Thank you for your understanding during this time.
During these challenging times, we are receiving an extremely high volume of requests for the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). We are currently dedicating all available lending resources to work through the applications to which we have committed, and will be pausing the acceptance of any new applications at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding as we work diligently to serve our members. Please continue to check back for further updates
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, the federal government recently passed an economic relief plan. The plan includes payments that will be distributed to eligible individuals. Your payment will be sent to you either through direct deposit, or as a physical check.
If you receive your tax refund in the form of direct deposit, you will be receiving your payment from the government the same way. This means that your payment will be deposited directly into the same account reflected on your most recent tax return (filed since January 2018). If you do not use direct deposit and receive your economic impact payment as a physical check, be sure to use our mobile app to deposit your check. To be notified when you receive an electronic deposit, sign up for alerts in our app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who does the economic impact payment come from?
A: The payment will be sent to you from the federal government. Members 1st does not control how or when you will receive your payment. For more information, visit irs.gov.
Q: Am I eligible to receive the economic impact payment?
A: The federal government outlined qualifications for those who will receive payments. For specific details, visit irs.gov.
Q: When can I expect to receive my payment?
A: At this time no specific date has been identified by the federal government. For the most recent updates surrounding when you will receive your payment, visit irs.gov.
We know these are challenging times for consumers and businesses, and we are working hard to help all members as quickly as possible. Before calling Customer Service, please take a moment to learn more about how we are working to alleviate call volume, as well as some alternatives that may help you with immediate answers.
As a reminder, our Members 1st app and online banking channels can help you easily and securely take care of your everyday banking needs 24/7 in the comfort of your home. You can transfer money, check balances, manage cards, deposit checks remotely - and, you can even chat with our Customer Service team.
Learn more about mobile banking here.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we work diligently to serve all our members.
We are currently experiencing an extremely high call volume. If your need is not urgent, please assist us in helping our members who are most in need during this time. As a reminder, our Members 1st mobile app and online banking can address many of your needs. Use these digital tools to transfer money, check account balances, manage cards and quickly connect with our Customer Service team through chat.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work diligently to serve all of our members.
Ready to download our mobile app? Learn more about mobile banking here.
We remain committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our members, associates and community, while maintaining the services you count on. "For 70 years, we have been here to support you and we know you need us now more than ever. We are here to help with solutions, support, and advice during this unusual time."
George Nahodil, President & CEO
Member Relief Program
The following options are available if you or your family has been impacted by COVID-19 through loss of income and/or illness:
- Personal Hardship Loan
- We are offering a special hardship unsecured personal loan with 2.99% APR* over a 6-month term, maximum of $5,000 and minimum of $1,000. (Additional terms apply.) Please call us at (800) 283-2328, ext. 6040 to apply.
- Visa Credit Card Minimum Payment Reduction
- We may be able to lower your Members 1st credit card minimum payment amount or allow you to skip a payment. Please call our Card Services Team at (800) 283-2328, ext. 6035 for assistance.
- Take advantage of two months of back-to-back skip-a-pay options on eligible loans. (Must meet current eligibility requirements.) Our Customer Service Team can assist you by calling (800) 237-7288.
- Student Loan Forbearance
- If you have a student loan in repayment with us, we are offering a special hardship forbearance. Call University Accounting Service (UAS) at (800) 723-2210 for more information.
- Auto Lease Payment Relief
- We may also be able to provide auto lease payment relief. Please contact us at (717) 506-4819.
Other Product Options
We can also help if you need additional credit or work with you to refinance an existing loan with low-rate options:
- Fixed Home Equity or Home Equity Line of Credit
- Use the equity in your home to get through these difficult times. Learn more and check our rates here.
- Refinance an Existing Mortgage
- If you currently have a mortgage with us or another financial institution, consider refinancing. Refinancing your mortgage could help lower monthly payments and save you money in the long run, too. Learn more about our current mortgage rates.
- Our branch drive-thrus are available for your convenience and you can also access our ATMs to withdraw cash or make deposits.
- Our branch lobbies have moved to "by appointment only” as we follow social distancing protocols issued by health officials. To schedule an appointment, call (800) 237-7288.
- Use our online banking and our mobile app for things like transferring money, making a loan payment, depositing a check, applying for a loan, using our new chat functionality and much more – all from the comfort of your own home, 24/7.
We are committed to helping you during this difficult time. Our team is here to guide you and identify what options are available to you.
Thank you for being a member and putting your trust in us.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective 3/24/2020. Rates may vary based on creditworthiness. No monthly payments due during 6-month loan term. Principal and interest are due in full on 7th month. Applicant may be required to provide sufficient documentation of loss of income due to COVID-19. Rates are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions or conditions may apply. Ask an associate for details.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we remain focused on serving the needs of our members, associates and community.
Today we are modifying hours at our Giant branch locations:
- Effective March 24, our Giant in-store branches will be open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ("by appointment only") and will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
All other branch lobbies continue to be accessible Monday-Saturday "by appointment only" as we follow social distancing protocols issued by health officials. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (800) 237-7288.
Our drive-thrus remain open for your convenience and you may also use our ATMs to withdraw cash or make deposits. Our mobile app is very comprehensive and may also meet your needs to transfer money, make a loan payment, deposit a check, or chat with Customer Service.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remaining focused on serving the needs of our members, associates and community.
- Today we are making some adjustments at specific branch locations:
- Effective March 22, all of our Giant in-store branches will be closed on Sundays.
- Effective March 23, our branch at the Naval Support Activity in Mechanicsburg will close temporarily. Our onsite ATMs remain available. Our Carlisle Pike Branch (6280 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg) is a convenient alternative.
All other branch lobbies (including Giant branches) continue to be accessible Monday-Saturday "by appointment only" as we follow social distancing protocols issued by health officials. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (800) 237-7288.
In addition, our drive-thrus remain open for your convenience and you may also use our ATMs to withdraw cash or make deposits. Our mobile app is very comprehensive and may also meet your needs to transfer money, make a loan payment, deposit a check, or chat with Customer Service.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Important message about changes to branch procedures
The safety and soundness of our members, associates and community are of utmost importance to us. Effective Wednesday, March 18, our branch lobby access will be modified to "by appointment only" as we follow social distancing protocols issued by health officials. Our drive-thrus are open for your convenience and you may also use our ATMs to withdraw cash or make deposits. Our mobile app is very comprehensive and may also meet your needs to transfer money, make a loan payment, deposit a check, or chat with Customer Service. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (800) 237-7288.
The safety and soundness of our members, associates and community is of utmost importance to us and we are strongly encouraging the use of our drive-thrus at this time. You may also use the ATM to withdraw cash or make deposits. Our mobile app is very comprehensive and may also meet your needs if you are transferring money, making a loan payment or depositing a check. You can also open an account in just 3 easy steps.
For now, the lobby remains open and we ask for your patience and understanding as we follow social distancing protocols issued by health officials.
We appreciate your business and understanding during this time, while we do our part to focus on the health and safety of our members, associates and community. Thank you for being a member.