- Although you will begin to see changes in our app, website and other materials, we will continue to provide you with unparalleled experiences.
- Through clear and simple messaging, we will be focused on delivering financial education and information that is completely personalized.
- We want to be fully engaged to meet your needs at every level.
- We know that not every milestone is a big life event, but we will be with you through each moment to offer comprehensive and holistic solutions that provide you with the level of service and peace of mind you deserve.
We take great pride in our roots at the Naval Supply Depot which have been the foundation for everything we do, and we are so grateful to you for your support over these past 70 years. We also recognize that the world around us is constantly evolving. It is our responsibility to stay at the forefront of innovation to better serve you through the delivery channel of your choosing with a consistent and unparalleled member experience.
We started nearly three years ago by conducting a great deal of research through focus groups and feedback from all of you! Through this research, we learned your expectations on immediate digital experiences that match the excellent service you receive in our branches. We are taking that experience to the next level by adding layers of personalization and sophistication in everything we do.
Although the look of our app will be changing, you won’t need to download a new app. We will take care of everything behind the scenes to make sure all of your information remains secure. As always, we recommend the follow tips to stay up to date on any enhancements or updates we make to our mobile app:
- Make sure your contact information is always up-to-date in our app and online banking so that you can be properly identified.
- For those of you who use our mobile app, we ask that you go into the settings on your phone and turn on “automatic updates.”
- Never give out your personal information to anyone who calls, emails or texts about your account.
- Update your passwords frequently or look into using a password tool.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Then turn on or turn off App Updates.
- On your Mac, open the App Store. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose App Store > Preferences. Select or deselect Automatic Updates.
- On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > App Store. Turn on or turn off Automatic Updates. Or open the Watch app on your iPhone, scroll to App Store and tap it, then turn on or turn off Automatic Updates.
When you turn off automatic updates, you receive notifications from the App Store each time an update for one of your apps is released.
To automatically update apps on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- Tap Menu and then Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- Select an option:
- Over any network to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi.
Note: If an account on your device has a sign-in error, apps may not update automatically.
- Be sure that you have your mobile device set to perform auto updates (see question above). If you do not have this in place already, you can turn on auto updates through your device’s settings so that your phone automatically updates to the new app experience.
- You can download our mobile app by going to the Apple or Google Play store and searching for “Members 1st FCU.”
- You can also text “Apple” or “Android” to 61328 to receive a link to download the app directly to your mobile device.
On the new home page of our website where you see the Welcome Home graphic with red balloons, there is an option in the menu across the top of the screen that says “Business” next to “Personal.” You will want to hover over “Business” and click on the Cash Management option. From there, the usual sign-in screen will appear, and you will be able to follow the normal sign-in process.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. All of your personal information, including username and password, will be saved and usable on the new site.
Although the look and feel of our online banking platform will be changing, you will still have access to the old look of online banking for a period of time. We encourage you to login with your same credentials as soon as possible to look around and get a feel for the new site.
No, these enhancements will not have any impact on your account balance requirements.
No, rates and fees are not connected to the changes to our new look and feel or enhancements to our digital channels so they will not be impacted.
Not at all- quite the opposite! We know that you trust and depend on us to be good stewards of your dollars, so we are constantly focused on protecting your assets and enhancing our offerings. Today, digital technology changes everything. As we continue to grow, we realize the need for evolution to better meet your needs through technology and security.
We recently upgraded our security measures in digital banking by adding an additional safety layer to ensure your information is protected and secure.
- As a member, you have access to a personal concierge—your go-to financial expert and local, personal, single point of contact. It’s their full-time job to help you navigate the details of spending, saving and planning for the future.
- They’re the person you can turn to when you have questions about your money.
- Soon, you’ll be able to talk to your concierge right through our mobile app.
Yes. As a part of our overall brand evolution, the look of our cards will change. Eventually, you will receive an updated card in the mail for your use with detailed instructions on what to do when you receive your card in order to use it!
- Even though we are making enhancements to our digital platforms, meaningful relationships are the foundation of your credit union and who we are.
- We know that you value doing your banking face to face and we understand how important that is to you.
- Our branches will remain a very important element of our service to you!
- In fact, we continue to make plans to expand our footprint and enter into new markets.
We don’t want you to worry at all. For 70 years, you and thousands of members have put your trust in us as your financial institution. One thing that will never change is our focus on you. Get ready to meet an enhanced Members 1st!